Tuesday, September 18, 2001
Hello from Anchorage, Alaska!
Start time: Local touring
Start odometer: n/a
- Having a great time in Anchorage!
- Spent day with Cheryl, friend I met in Canada with her husband Guy.
Went to the Anchorage Museum, Mall, and a chocolate factory with a chocolate
- (Click on picture for larger image, click "Back"
button to return.)
The Chocolate Factory
Information about the "waterfall"
For size perspective, I am standing next to the waterfall, holding a real 10
pound chocolate bar! (No I did not eat it!)
- Dinner with Guy and Cheryl at a great Thai restaurant.
- Tomorrow I plan to head south to the Kenai Peninsula. Plan on
overnights in Homer and Seward. Will update if web access available.
- THANKS for visiting!
Routes traveled today: Anchorage roads
Hotel: Northern Lights Hotel -
created by: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2001 Igor N. Nikishin
may be used with permission.